1682,… Oh What a Year! “Why” you say?
It is said that William Penn founded Bucks County that very year!
These fine brewmasters are just 2 of the 15 local breweries included in this summers’ Buck’s County Ale Trail.
The Bucks County Ale Trail is your opportunity for some local fun.
Simply Check–In to 5 or more of the participating breweries, enjoy some of the very best brews and earn a FREE Bucks County Ale Trail tee shirt.
Download the Free Digital Passport and you’re on your way!
Here’s a full list of the Bucks County breweries,
- Broken Goblet, Bensalem
- Bucks County Brewery, Pipersville
- Free Will Brewing Company, Perkasie and Peddler’s Village
- Geronimo Brewing Co., Doylestown
- Great Barn Brewery Taproom, New Hope
- Langhorne Brewing Company, Langhorne
- Mad Princes Brewing, Buckingham
- Moss Mill Brewing Company, Huntingdon Valley
- Naked Brewing Company, Southampton Township
- Neshaminy Creek Brewing Company, Croydon
- The Proper Brewing Company, Quakertown
- Red Lion Brewery, Quakertown
- Tower Hill Brewery, Chalfont
- Triumph Brewing Company, New Hope
- Vault Brewing Company, Yardley
Call or contact our Innkeepers today to book a guest room for your next visit to beautiful Bucks.
Hope to see you on the Trail!